The Beeton Equine Fund Raiser Needs YOU!
This event cannot be successful without the help of volunteers. We're looking for anybody that has at least some experience handling horses. All volunteers will work in teams of 2. We would like you to be there at 8:00AM on the day of the event, until at least 6:00PM. You will be expected to come to at least one of the briefings before the event on a later to be determined date. We still need volunteers for the following stations:
- Safety Officers (Walk the grounds, help where needed, keep visitors safe, control horse movement and crowd movement.)
- Ticket Booth at entry (Sell admission tickets, gather visitor information, inform visitors about safety procedures.)
- Round Pen (Control bridge crossing for horses, control horse movement in and out of round pen, announce demos.)
- Scavenger Hunt (Hand out and take in Scavenger Hunt Forms, gather information, check Scavenger Hunt Props.)
- Bake Sale Station (Selling baked goods)
Note: High School Students will be able to earn Community Involvement hours.
Are you interested? Please click here to sign up.