Why Should My Business Sponsor This Event?
If you have received a letter from our Event Manager then you know your business has been carefully selected to make sure that our event is the right fit for your sponsor dollars. We are looking for a long term relationship where sponsor and event both benefit. Please feel free to download our sponsor form below by clicking the PDF icon . Should you require any additional information, contact us at your earliest convenience, we will be happy to assist you!
Were you browsing and did you happen to land on this page? We will take you through a few easy steps to see if sponsorship of our event will work for your company.
What Is My Company Getting Out Of Sponsorship?
You will be asking yourself: "Is this event catering to our target market; what will the media exposure be; are there any direct benefits for my company and will it raise my companies image or any other marketing objectives we have?"
Here Are Some Facts:
Target Market For This Event:
- Horse Lovers and Industry Professionals of South Simcoe, Caledon, King and Dufferin
- The local communities of New Tecumseth and Adjala Tosorontio
- Local papers will run editorials before and after this event.
- This event will be announced on all horse forums, OEF event page, local club pages and any related equine web sites etc.etc.
- This web site will be operational continuously, it will not be taken down afterwards. Since this will be a yearly event, we expect larger numbers each year and word of mouth from people that have attended. All sponsors will have continuous exposure with hot links and the blogs will keep this web site current for search engines in the time after the first event has taken place. When planning of the 2nd Annual will start up early 2012, all sponsor links will become even more active when a lot of new information will be posted.
Direct Benefits For Sponsors:
All main sponsors will be invited for a VIP tour of the grounds on the day of the event and will be announced to our visitors throughout the day. Vendor tables / information booths will be made available to main sponsors on request.
Your Companies Image:
As a sponsor of a charity event that benefits a horse rescue your company will raise its image to the public. There are over 5000 horses in New Tecumseth and Adjala Tosorontio and many more in surrounding areas. The annual economic impact of the horse industry of these two townships allone is approximately 10 million!
Should you require any additional information, please contact the event manager (Mila Bon) at your earliest convenience with the form below.